[Isis-users] JISIS error on Linux

Jean-Claude Dauphin jc.dauphin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 22:27:57 CET 2010

Hello Leandro,

I have uploaded a new release of J-ISIS on Kenai Web site. This release
contains many
improvements that need to be documented (Client Z3950, Data Entry, PFT in
default value, etc.)
I have some more improvements and yet missing features to implement before
updating the documentation.
However, this new release solves the Linux problem with Mozilla.

Would you please try this new version and let me know if you always have
this problem.

http://kenai.com/projects/j-isis/downloads

http://kenai.com/projects/j-isis/downloads/download/jisis_suite%25208%2520December%25202010.zip

Best wishes,