[Isis-users] Pick lists in J-ISIS intermediate beta release

SARA DIANA TELIAS saratelias at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Dec 10 14:53:32 CET 2010

Thank you Jean Claude.
WeI'll wait for them.
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
Sara Diana Telias

________________________________
De: Jean-Claude Dauphin <jc.dauphin at gmail.com>
Para: SARA DIANA TELIAS <saratelias at yahoo.com.ar>
CC: isis-users at iccisis.org
Enviado: viernes, 10 de diciembre, 2010 10:18:33
Asunto: Re: Pick lists in J-ISIS intermediate beta release

Dear Sara Diana,

Unfortunately, Pick lists are not yet implemented in this release of J-ISIS. I
am working on this issue and hope to have one implementation
pretty soon. This is my next priority, Pick lists will be UNICODE and formatted
in XML. They will be saved on files encoded in UTF-8.

I have also to update the documentation because many things have changed and
also to describe the new features.

Sorry Sara Diana for the inconvenience,

With my best wishes,

Jean-Claude

PS) All your comments and suggestions are welcome

Dear Jean Claude: