[Isis-users] [ABCD] #381: After the latest patch 1.1beta1, Z39.50 searching is not working anymore

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Wed Dec 22 09:58:32 CET 2010

Hi Renato,

Thanks for the latest updates. I replaced my files with the new files,
but I do not see a difference:

1.    Z39.50 searching works, but when I want to convert from MARC21 to
my own format with a conversion table it is copying, but NOT converting.
2.    The old problem is still there when only one record is retrieved,
copying does not work. With more than one record retrieved it works.
3.    I also tried to edit the FDT and FST using Google Chrome, but this
is also not working.
       I then tested it with IE, but now the updating of the FDT gives
errors, e.g. that descriptions are missing, although I actually did not
change anything, just clicking on Update. see errors below:

Regards
Renate

The FST editing worked in IE, but not in Google Chrome.
row: 1 Tag: Missing description
row: 1 Tag: Tag required for this entry
row: 2 Tag: Tag required for this entry
row: 4 Tag: Tag required for this entry