[Isis-users] Fwd: ABCD - patch 1.2beta1 is available for tests

Jussara Ribeiro de Oliveira jussara.oliveira at bireme.org
Thu Dec 23 19:13:51 CET 2010

en español se publicó en otro mensaje

Hi everyone !

The patch 1.2beta1 is being prepared and we would like to ask you to help us in this release.

In order to optimize the testing process, avoiding the re-appearance of bugs that have already been solved and to make sure that critical features that stop working will be set right in the present version and not only in the next one, the patch closure process is being changed.

We updated the demo version (abcd.demo.bvsalud.org) with this patch, which is also available for evaluation in the following pages:

Windows
http://bvsmodelo.bvsalud.org/download/abcd/patch-1.2beta2/ABCD_1.2beta1.zip
Linux
http://bvsmodelo.bvsalud.org/download/abcd/patch-1.2beta2/ABCD_1.2beta1.tar.gz

You will find attached the changelog of this application followed by a description of everything that has been developed or fixed in this version.

The patch will be available for testing until 01/09/2011. And the patch to the final version will be ready by the end of January.

If you are interested in participating in this testing process, please send us a description of whatever problem you may have found in the demo version, as well as any other comment you may like to share.

We have also created a survey to elect whick tickets should be solved in the next version:
http://bit.ly/survey-abcd-1-3beta1

You may choose the 5 tickets you find most important in the following list:

http://reddes.bvsalud.org/projects/abcd/report/23
Or create a new ticket at:
http://reddes.bvsalud.org/projects/abcd/newticket

Note: Before creating a ticket, click on the link " Preferences ", insert your name and email address and click on "save changes" to keep your identification in the system. Also we propose that all those who have opened tickets , please, review them and add more details to help this action .

Best regards,
Jussara Ribeiro de Oliveira
BIREME/OPS/OMS