[Isis-users] For Tara Dahal

María Mercedes MacLean gaspyy at infovia.com.ar
Fri Apr 8 17:44:21 CEST 2011

Yes, is possible
M.M.MacLean
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tara Dahal
  To: María Mercedes MacLean
  Cc: isis-users at iccisis.org
  Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 9:26 AM
  Subject: Re: For Tara Dahal

  Dear Mm. Maria,
  If possible we woke to convert WINISIS data to ABCD based program ?
  TMDahal
    Tara Mani Dahal ;
  WINISIS &/ isis (by UNESCO ); consultant & National distributor ;  E-Learning: Virtual  Library ...;New Nepal Knowledge Information Consortium(NNKIC), 2009,; ASIS  & ALA Member,  former Database & Information Officer RONAST(NAST);KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali, Kathmandu, NEPAL नेपालTel.  977-1- 4495291/->