[Isis-users] how to print accession register. Please suggest

K Madhu libraryabc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 21:10:41 CEST 2011

I have my library book records in WINISIS. I have book database with
various fields. My accession number field is repeatable.

When I print the record it not comes according to accession register.
The records which have same titles print is single records with all
accession number associated with the record.

I would like the print accession register. Please suggest me how can I do?

My accession number filed is 990 with repeatable.

Regards,
K Madhu