[Isis-users] Help with link/OPENFILE in winisis

Wenke Adam wenkeadam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:53:03 CEST 2011

Dear ISIS friends,

I need to link a large number of audio, image, video and text files to their
bibliographic records in a Winisis database.

I can automate the uploading of the filenames and their paths into fields in
the respective records with mx join.

Now I need to show the links on the display format in Winisis locally. Later
I also need to show the links in a web application (wxis/genisisweb).

Would it be possible to use the command link/OPENFILE and read the
path/filename from a field, as one can do with the CMD command?

It doesn´t say so explicitly in the Winisis 1.5 manual and it doesn't seem
to work.

thanks

--
Wenke Adam