[Isis-users] Fwd: uploading PDF/images-location

bhowa tg bhowatg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:12:21 CEST 2011

Colleagues'

In my database structure i've a fulltext field (with upload file
option), when i try to upload a pdf/image i get the following;

On my laptop I have the file at C:\ABCD\www\bases\mohcwdb

The upload screen says "Store In: /abcd/www/htdocs/bases/
mohcwdb/"

I changed it to /abcd/www/bases/mohcwdb/

Fatal error: Call to undefined function preg() in
C:\ABCD\www\htdocs\central\dataentry\upload_img.php on line 46

colleagues' how do i resolve this. what is the correct location.

good day

tg

--
bhowa tg
Infoprenuer, zimisis

"there are two equally dangerous extremes-
to shut reason out and to let nothing else in"
                                     Pascal, 1670