[Isis-users] Tr : Database locked

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at khleuven.be
Wed Dec 7 23:09:13 CET 2011

Dear colleague,

You don't tell us which application you are using (CDS/ISIS, Winisis, ABCD,...). Some of these applictions have facilities to unlock a database. If not, use the Cisis uitilities (also known als MX utilities). The following command, executed from, unlocks a database:

retag [name of database here] unlock

After this, you probably should re-index.

Piet de Keyser
Belgium