[Isis-users] WinISIS - Data entering on Web interface

MEGNIGBETO Eustache (EEAS-COTONOU) Eustache.MEGNIGBETO at eeas.europa.eu
Mon Feb 28 16:38:31 CET 2011

Dear Anusha,

GenIsis is only for ISIS db searching via the web. It doesn't have feature for data editing.

If you would like to update or create record, you have to use Wxis (to write your own scripts) or to download and install ABCD and configure it for your database.

Eustache MEGNIGBETO
01 BP 910 Cotonou - BENIN