[Isis-users] J-ISIS functionalities

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Mon Jan 10 15:30:11 CET 2011

Dear friends,

I have been following your questions.
Agreeing that it would be friendly to have a first interface (home)
like we had before with WINISIS I think that it will depend on which
platform - client or web. Anyway it would be allways a preferable
first look to have (by default) a blank box (like Google) to find
anything and then  results list.

Regards,

Rafael

Citando roberto.sturman at ts.infn.it: