[Isis-users] error The result was a more than three-fold increase in FP

Hessels, Peter P.Hessels at kit.nl
Tue Jul 12 15:47:25 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I was using ABCD version 1.2beta for a Ghanaian Institute. I want to convert data from an existing WinIsis installation.

I have created a new database in ABCD which went OK. the database is there. Now I want to import the data.

I have done the export from WinIsis to an .iso file. To prevent time outs i have exported only 500 records. When importing I get an wxis error message saying: "The result was a more than three-fold increase in FP".
I am pretty sure this happens if I import the second batch and the total number of imported records is 649.

What could be the problem?

Kind regards,

Peter Hessels
Royal Tropical Institute of the Netherlands (KIT)