[Isis-users] Winisis and Windows 64 bits

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Mon Jul 25 17:43:26 CEST 2011

Dear Colleagues

We are sending in the attachment of this mail Part II of the
instructions to install Winisis in Windows 64 bits.
Part I of the manual was for Windows 7 version Pofessional or better.
Now as Part II are instrutions for computers running Windows 7 Home
Premium. We do not recommend version "Starters" because it has very few
capabilities, so we are not going to prepare instructions for that version.

Part III of this manual (and final) will explain how to install Winisis
using the software VMware for virtual machines. But this chapter will be
delayed until the end of August, because we are currently working on a
small manual about the installation of ABCD & iAH using Internet
Information Server instead of Apache.

If something in the text is wrong or unclear please let us know
  regards