[Isis-users] Survey for African (University) Libraries

Dam, Henk van h.v.dam at kit.nl
Fri Jun 17 14:18:22 CEST 2011

Sorry for cross posting and for using this user list, but this is of interest to you all:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the AAU (Association of African Universities) and KIT (Royal Tropical Institute of the Netherlands) Survey on Institutional Repositories in Africa.

This Survey has been developed in order to gather data among African Universities for establishing a first baseline overview on the current use of institutional repositories in their libraries. The results of this Survey will provide insight in the overall readiness, as well as priorities and needs of libraries for using (open access) institutional repositories.

We would be grateful to see your Library participate in the Survey. The Survey consist of no more than 11 questions and could in principle be completed in 25-30 minutes.

To complete the Survey please go to:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XZN2LHK

Should you have any questions or wish to receive additional information  kindly contact us at a.bwamkuu at kit.nl or h.v.dam at kit.nl

Thank you, kind regards,