[Isis-users] Winisis en Windows 64 bits

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Thu Jun 30 18:31:25 CEST 2011

Giuliana

There are a couple of solutions to run Winisis under Windows 64 bits, I
will send a full explanation next week,
(we are working on it), but a short explanation is:

Solution 1
- Install in your Windows 7 the program Vmware Player (Vmware Inc.)
www.vmware.com
   this is very flexible (but requires a little of IT knowledge to
administer it.

Solution 2
Install Windows Virtual PC , but the caveat is that you need Windows 7
Professional or better (original). You cannot install it in Home Premium
or lower
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

As  I said before, we are working here in Montevideo with a colleague
preparing a manual with the full explanation, and our friend Wenke Adam
is waiting for the original to do the translation

Regards
Ernesto Spinak