[Isis-users] iah on-line

Abel R. Monteiro monteiroabel at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 19:47:08 CEST 2011

Dear Ernesto,
I'm using windows. I can't change the version of apache. I did the changes you said but I stil got the same problem.
Thks,Abel

Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 14:26:19 -0300
From: spinaker at adinet.com.uy
To: monteiroabel at hotmail.com; isis-users at iccisis.org
Subject: Re: [Isis-users] iah on-line

    Corpo da mensagem

    Dear Abel

    About your problem with iAH, or any other problem, please you should
    report your operative system, I guess it is Linux

    a) you are using Apache 1.3.31 which is a very old version, so I'd
    recommed you upgrade to Apache 2.x

    b) your databases are under the directory  Bases
    or bases ?

        because your iah.def.php parameters are using a capital letter B
    and maybey the installation is using lowercase "b"

    c) is you installed iah version 3, then your

      PATH_CGI-BIN=/wamp/www/unicv/isis/iah/cgi-bin/

       should be

      PATH_CGI-BIN=/wamp/www/unicv/isis/iah/scripts/

    I hope this helps

    Ernesto Spinak