[Isis-users] UNESCO's ISIS support

María Mercedes MacLean gaspyy60 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:22:52 CEST 2011

Good Egbert
They are good new, and that there is not money... it is already a topic to
which we are accustomed. But something is something, at least we begin...
again. And they won't abandon Isis.

What is not been that it is AlphaIsis
FAO, do I know, do they have a soft?
Good, really, thank you to be in charge of and to give us the news that are
positive, but there of a new beginning and it is it is good that ABCD sinks.
For the libraries with single librarians to position is we necessary.
A hug
Maria Mercedes MacLean
gaspyy at infovia.com.ar
3m at proyectoleonardo.com.ar