[Isis-users] Economic and fianancial database access available for non pprofit organizations in developing countries

Thierry KPEHOR kpthierry at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:02:25 CET 2011

Hi All,

Apologize for cross-posting!

Can someone direct me to links where I can find list and contacts of University Librarians and National Library Librarians in developing countries, especially in Africa? We have free access economic and financial databases available for non profit organizations in these countries and we are trying to get in touch with them. We are a financial and monetary international organisation. The databases are made of large volumes of published materials and data.

Please send me a direct email to
Thierry Kpehor
kpthierry at hotmail.com
+1 202 677 1469