[Isis-users] how to send search results by e-mail usint ABCD / iAH

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Thu Nov 17 21:06:23 CET 2011

*La versión en español se envía en mensaje separado*
Dear colleagues

We are sending as an attachment a small file with instruction explaining
how to configure the interface iAH of OPAC in ABCD and VHL. So it works
for versions 2.x and 3.x of iAH
This feature (which is in the official manual) was never explained in a
simple manner, and consequently very few users have implemented, what is
a shame.
With this functionality is possible to provide an answering service
online to bibliographic queries very efficiently.
If your mailbox can not receive attachments (this is a .PDF file  of 250
kb) from tomorrow you can download it from one site of Isis products
we'll report to the list

Any questions do not hesitate to ask

regards