[Isis-users] ABCD and PHP5.3

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Thu Nov 24 19:49:16 CET 2011

We have installed ABCD under

    - default package as distributed by Bireme in XP, Windows 7  32&64 bits
    - xampp
    - wamp
    - AppServ
    - IIS 6
    - Ubuntu 10   32&64 bits

without any problem
As a recommendation we suggest to create a virtual hosts
declare them in the file httpd.conf    near the bottom of the file
*# Various default settings
   Include "conf/extra/httpd-vhosts-abcd.conf*
also declare the port in this file

and then createn in the directory *extra *below a corresponding file
httpd-vhosts-abcd.conf
a virtual host declaration, something like

*<VirtualHost *:9090>
      ServerAdmin serveradmin at bvs.br
      DocumentRoot "/ABCD/www/htdocs"
<Directory "/ABCD/www/htdocs">
</Directory>
     DirectoryIndex index.htm index.php homepage.htm
     ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/ABCD/www/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/ABCD/www/cgi-bin/">
     AllowOverride None
        Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews
        Order deny,allow