[Isis-users] ABCD and PHP5.3

Suporte Control suporte at control.com.br
Thu Nov 24 19:49:02 CET 2011

I'm having a problem that I think it may be bue to php version, because it
occurs only with php 5.3.x.

I noticed that some fields weren't being saved in dataentry, both editing
existing records and creating a new one. After several tests I realized
that the problems occured with fields that, in FMT, where after the line
900.
I changed the order of some fields and confirmed this theory.

I also tested in other installations and with other database files and
didn't find any other possible reason.

Is anyone experiencing something like this?
Does anyone have any clue on how to solve this problem?

Regards,
Lígia Freitas
CRB10/2080
Control Consultoria em Informação e Documentação Ltda.
Porto Alegre – RS – Brasil
Fone: (51) 3221-9360 – Fax: (51) 3221-9640
www.control.com.br | www.oraculo.inf.br | abcdbrasil.org