[Isis-users] ISIS and EXCEL

SARA DIANA TELIAS saratelias at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 6 08:57:32 CEST 2011

On March 10, 2011 I've sent to the list the following document, that is a tutorial I've prepared in memoriam of Ariel Otero, who taught me how to do what you are asking.
You can download it from:
                      http://www.fiscus.com.ar/pdfs/formato_otero.pdf
With otero.pft you will be able to reach two goals: 1) a listing in excel and also, to detect at a glance mistakes incurred when data entrying (generally due to blanks at the beginning or at the end of a field). This procedure is only applicable if the database is not very big.
Regards, Sara Diana Telias (Argentina)