[Isis-users] Need for Translation - ayuda para traducir

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Wed Oct 12 11:31:51 CEST 2011

Dear colleagues

  We have prepared a little manual on the installation of ABCD + iAH +
BVS/VHL Site in Internet Information Sever.
  We need help to translate it into English. Few pages of text, mostly
figures.
  Our colleague Wenke Adam is very busy at this time for this reason we
turn to the list.
  We appreciate the cooperation.
  regards