[Isis-users] ABCD + iAH, etc under Internet Information Server

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Fri Oct 21 13:08:12 CEST 2011

Dear colleagues

We have completed the manual for the installation of ABCD, iAH and ABCD
Site under Internet Information Server 6.0.
This manual is a .PDF document that weights approx. 1MB. Because of this
we are waiting for Henk Rutten to authorize the distribution through
this list.

Be alert, in the next few hours you will receive a message with the
attachment, so you see that your mailbox is authorized to receive a
message of this size.
On the other hand, if your institution has a page available for Isis
applications, we can send a copy to hang it on your site.
The manual is in English and Spanish. We also appreciate if volunteers
can translate into other languages

Regards