[Isis-users] Fwd: abcd on the network

bhowa tg bhowatg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:20:49 CEST 2011

Colleagues'

interesting on ver 1.06 uploading of text/images/videos works perfectly
well....

so whats the problem in ver1.1 beta.  hopeffully this is addressed in ver
1.2, by the way when is it going to be available.

tg

Colleagues'

i've put my abcd installation on a network.  i've dedicated 1 PC to act as a
server, on the rest of the PCs am able to log on using http://libray:9090,

am able to log onto the cataloguing home page, when i select my database,
error message appears Session expired or you are not logged in

where is the problem?

good day

tg

--
bhowa tg
Infoprenuer, zimisis

"there are two equally dangerous extremes-
to shut reason out and to let nothing else in"
                                     Pascal, 1670