[Isis-users] Winisis Report format

Suporte Control suporte at control.com.br
Wed Sep 21 20:31:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

You need to create a pft file with the following:

v2'~'v3'~'v5'~'/

Replacing with the fields of your database, of course.
Basically, you use '~' between the fields you want to be in the report and
finishes with '~'/

Then you generate a report to the "print" ASCII (windows-ansi) and saves the
txt file.

Then you open this txt file in Microsoft Excel or OpenSource Calc and
configure the column separator to ~.

Finally, you configure the tables and graphs as you like.

Regards,
Lígia Freitas
CRB10/2080
Control Consultoria em Informação e Documentação Ltda.
Porto Alegre – RS – Brasil
Fone: (51) 3221-9360 – Fax: (51) 3221-9640
www.control.com.br | www.oraculo.inf.br | abcdbrasil.org