[Isis-users] We need help for a specific task for ABCD v.2

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Thu Apr 26 20:06:45 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues

Three weeks ago we started working on some modules for version 2 of
ABCD. In the coming days other colleagues will begin their part of the work.
We are currently seeking new partners to create and edit shortcut
formatsfor the iAH interface of ABCD.

It is necessary a fair good knowledge of display formats (PFT),
javascript and some about CSS
If you want to make that part of the task, please contact me

Regards