[Isis-users] Can't edit the first row in FDT

Sonia Kurtz kurtzsonia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:19:58 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I have problems with editing first row in FDT. It worked before, but it
suddelny stopped. It happens in every database (DBLIL, Cepal, etc.). When I
click on the "Update" button in the window with parameters of the first row
nothing is happening, the window is not closing. Every other row works. I
have restarted my computer, used other web browsers, uploaded a back up
from 25 April, but it didn't help. I'd be very thankful if someone could
tell what's wrong.

Greetings
Sonia