[Isis-users] change the structure of the CDS/ISIS database

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Sat Apr 28 22:19:47 CEST 2012

Dear Wieslaw

I am not sure if this is what you want, but what I uderstand you have to
do this in two steps

1) reformat one record at a time, joining fields 20,30,40 as a single
field v11 with subfileds

*   field 10: word1*

*    field 11:^a2^bII^csomething*

2) joining in a single record all records wich have the same keyword as
field 10

     field 10: *word1*

*    field 11:^a2^bII^csomething*

*    field 11:^a3^bIII^csomething*

*    field 11:^a4^bIV^csomething*

If this is the idea, you can do it using MX from CISIS
please, send me a set of records to test it and then I will publish the
procedure to the list

Regards
Ernesto Spinak