[Isis-users] cdsISIS BASE TO DBF OR EXCELL CONVERSION

D R diegorivero2012 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 19:56:08 CEST 2012

I would like to convert a file base.iso to dbase (*.dbf) or excell , later. This is a database of 20 records.
This is to add quantities of books purchased at the end of the month, on Excell, eg.

Ej:
Field/tag 18     Macbeth / William Shakespeare
Field/tag 920   Library Amazon
Field/tag 922   Purchase
Field/tag 924   17 (number without another especification, with the price of the book)
Field/tag 931   Pounds / Dollars

Then

 Previously, I  could use the Retag.exe to create a base with 5 fields/tags (1,2, 3, 4, 5) and its new numbers
Finally, with the archive *.dbf (I don't know, this Isodb3.exe, or another application), I could convert on a
*.xls archive.
Eg Tag 1  Macbeth
     Tag 2  Library Amazon
     Tag 3  Purchased
     Tag 4 17
     Tag 5 Pounds / Dollars

There, in that single Excell archive I could obtain the number with the adquisition of certain library of the adquisition for some Faculty Department (Microbiology)
AUTHOR TITLE LIBRARY ACQUISITION        PRICE   MONETARY SIGN
Shakespeare Macbeth Amazon Purchase                          7       $
Milton The lost paradise Eudeba Purchase 15     £
Freud Psicoanalysis theory Difel Purchase 10      Reales
Olmedo Quito en 1922 FCE Purchase 8    U$

With the isodb3.exe utility I have some problems

Could anyone tell me how is the procedure - if it exists - at ambient C-Isis or another procedure with another program?

Thank you for your attention and time