[Isis-users] Request-URI Too Large error in ABCD

Suporte Control suporte at control.com.br
Wed Aug 22 20:10:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm having a problem when trying to *add more items to loanobjects* when
that record has more than 200 items already registered.

I get the following error:
Request-URI Too Large

The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server.
 ------------------------------
Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at localhost Port 80
I managed to solve this in my local installation by adding these two lines
in my virtualhost:

    LimitRequestLine 17000
    LimitRequestFieldSize 17000

When I did the same thing in the client installation, it didn't solve. I
increased the numbers to 1000000 and it didn't make any difference.

Does anyone know how to solve this?
Is someone having this problem too?

Regards,
Lígia Freitas
Bibliotecária CRB10/2080
Control Consultoria em Informação e Documentação Ltda.
Porto Alegre – RS – Brasil
Fone: (51) 3221-9360 – Fax: (51) 3221-9640
Skype: ligia.control | fb.com/ctrlconsultoria |
@ctrlconsultoria<http://twitter.com/ctrlconsultoria>
www.control.com.br | www.oraculo.inf.br