[Isis-users] ABCD and Ubuntu 12.04

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Tue Aug 28 13:07:02 CEST 2012

Hi,
 I was struggling for quite a while with ABCD on Ubuntu 12.04 because of text being garbled during data entry, but especially when editing existing records. I tried to downgrade form PHP 3 which comes with Ubuntu, to PHP 2, but it did not solve the problem.
I have now installed Ubuntu server 11.10 and everything works ok. It seems that it is problem with Ubuntu 12.04, but I do not have the problem of garbled text when doing emails, spreadsheets or word processing.
Where and to whom should this problem be reported as it only affects ABCD?
Please advise.

Has anybody installed ABCD on Ubuntu 12.04 and do you have the same problem?
Thanks and regards
Renate