[Isis-users] Records appears in a wrong database

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Tue Dec 4 16:21:49 CET 2012

Cátia,

this seems like a serious problem requiring full attention, no matter how unlikely it is in principle to happen (the name of the database is always sent over as part of the URL and can hardly go lost or mixed up).
The problem is to re-construct the problem as it involves emulating different user-sessions and databases.
So if you say the problem occurs 'sometimes', can you be more specific ? Is that 'regularly' or rather exceptionally ? Is your ABCD server using the $wxisUrl variable (meaning it works with CGI not the direct exec-calls to run wxis) in config.php ?
I suppose 'working at the same time in 2 different databases' means : editing records in 2 databases at the same time ? Always the same 2 databases or different combinations ?

To the larger community : did anybody else experience this problem ?

Egbert de Smet
IOIW / U&S