[Isis-users] ABCD en un server real

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Tue Dec 11 22:16:38 CET 2012

Wenke

THE real problem with commercial hosting (like CPANEL, PLESK, etc)  is
that you need to re-compile PHP with the special dependencies needed for
ABCD and ABCD Site, like:  YAZ, xml with xslt support etc
All other problems, llike virtual host, etc could be negotiated with the
server administrator, but I have doubts you can get the PHP problem solved,

Ernesto