[Isis-users] Fwd: Genisis DB Publishing

Daniel danymot2007 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 15:43:05 CET 2012

Hi Maja,

It is seem is about gizmo database. Check if you have the table or the
database. I work with GenisisWeb in WXP in English and Spanish. Also I
migrate the database with Genisis to Linux in English and work good.
Check if you have in Winisis Isisuc.tab.

Also in Winisis you have two files named ctl3d you have to copy on the
folder winisis.

I don't know if those things will help you, but I think you need gizmo database.

thanks for your email

daniel