[Isis-users] Fwd: Genisis DB Publishing

Dejanović Maja iskraunamaja at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:17:49 CET 2012

I have made a breakthrough with letters!
 Found that for *Ć* needs to be in Table de codage (gizmo) in Genisis
3.2.1. *ã *, for *š* *Ü* , for *Ž* *Ä* and now I don't
know how to set up Š(53 = U+0053 : LATIN CAPITAL LETTER S)?That is the only
one letters yet to set up!
Anyone???
I have tried with &Scaron, but it wont work! In page is &egrave but when I
set up it in Table de codage (gizmo) still won't work!
Please?

unamajatiho at yahoo.com
066/946-230
051/826-320