[Isis-users] Future of ABCD

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Wed Jul 4 08:09:27 CEST 2012

I would like to know why you ask this question : if you follow this list a bit, you should know that new versions are being developed and that in many countries libraries are using the software. It is not spectacular however, and we are not publishing commercials to promote the software, true.
But in different circles experts are seriously working on making the software better every day.

Egbert de Smet
IOIW / U&S