[Isis-users] Quotes in title

Hessels, Peter P.Hessels at kit.nl
Wed Jul 4 14:09:49 CEST 2012

Dear all,

We are using quotes (") in the title field if the quotes are part of the title.
It is possible to add the quotes to the title (field 245^a in the MARC database), it is stored in the database ( as I can see with the "sin formato" display format). But if I try to edit that record, the worksheet shows an empty field - just [space][space]^a.
Is there an option to have quotes in the title field?

We are using ABCD, using a database copied from the MARC database.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Kind regards,
Peter