[Isis-users] search

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Wed Jul 11 15:25:39 CEST 2012

You have to check your FST. Probably you are not using, in the 'extraction formats', prefixed (e.g. TI_, AU_) which have to be defined in your .DEF (configuration iAH) file from the main database-definition update menu. WinISIS and ABCD Central can search without prefixes but for the iAH OPAC you need them.

Egbert de Smet
IOIW / U&S