[Isis-users] ABCD - Log and Tesauro

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Mon Jul 23 18:37:10 CEST 2012

Dear Isabel

The Thesaurus ia in the agenda, we hope to have some news about that
later this year
Guilda is trying to solve the problems with compability wih all browsers.
the most difficult is issue right now is trying to solve the problem of
the FDT definition spreadsheet with Chrome
this is taken more time to fix that we thought

regards
Ernesto Spinak