[Isis-users] Enquiry

Edwin Hübner edwin.hubner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:37:53 CEST 2012

 Dear Hameed,
Usually WinISIS databases are not  MARC 21 compliant, unless if created
with IsisMarc wich is a data entry software for WinISIS databases.
However, you can make WinISIS databases MARC 21 compliant through
reformating techniques, using default values ​​for Leader fields , 008 fixed
field and indicators

Regards,
Edwin

--