[Isis-users] Error

Abel R. Monteiro monteiroabel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:15:27 CET 2012

Meus Caros Amigos,
Sempre que tento fazer a geração do ficheiro inverso, no ABCD, tenho o seguinte erro:Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at bn.cv and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Alguém pode me ajudar?
Cordialmente,Abel Monteiro ***************************************
Dear Friends,
Always when I try to generate the inverted file in ABCD I get this error:Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at bn.cv and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Could someone help me?
Cordialy,Abel Monteiro