[Isis-users] Subcampos, formato MARC - Subfields, MARC format

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Sun Mar 11 14:06:27 CET 2012

I know this problem very well : it is caused by mixing up of scripts of several versions in the folder htdocs/central/dataentry (and /js).

The correct combination (both for Linux and Windows), at least giving the subfields in the worksheet is :
- in htdocs/central/dataentry :
campos.php : 21/12/2010, 9172 bytes
- in htdocs/central/dataentry/js :
campos.js : 3/12/2010, 3218 bytes
editarocurencias.js : 18/1/2011, 15245 bytes
terminoseleccionado.js : 3/12/2010, 5012 bytes