[Isis-users] Re : Work Plan for ABCD v.2

edwin Hubner edhu at oi.com.br
Sun Mar 18 01:30:29 CET 2012

Dear,

I'd like to ask about the task "The delimiters ^1 ^2  should be enabled as
real subfields and NOT used as MARC indicators

 Note: ^0 should never be used"  There was not given any alternative
suggestion for how to set up MARC indicators.
The task "It Seems That theIt seems that the "Global Change" utility is not
working properly, that is, changing the specified string"  is not clear. It
should be "The Global Change utility  is not working properly, that is, the
specified string to be chanded of a specific field, is not changed"
For the task for revision  the number of control auto increment, I would
like to raise another question: As many databases contain an alphabetic
control number prefix, since IsisMarc has this facility, it would be nice
if ABCD  also could keep a prefix. Currently this is only possible via the
renumbering utility, but it is NOT possible to use auto-increment conrol
number whitch contain a prefix.

Regards,
Edwin