[Isis-users] ABCD - we need more help for the next release

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Wed Nov 14 20:26:18 CET 2012

*La versión en español se envió en otro mensaje*
Dear colleagues

We need a new aid to further completing the ABCD for the forthcoming 1.2
version next to release

On this occasion we invite colleagues who know CDS/ISIS formatting
language, are familiar with the definitions of MARC fields, and like to
work with bibliographic citations. We have this module already done for
the standard ECLAC/LILACS

The problem now is to write formats for bibliographic citation for the
following standards, using MARC records

  * 690-1987 (for paper-based documents) and ISO 690-2 (for electronic
    documents)
  * APA
  * ABNT
  * Vancouver

For the following types of material:

  * Monograph
  * Chapter of monograph
  * Journal article in electronic or paper format
  * Thesis

We'll provide to volunteers

  * references to standards
  * examples for each standard and type of material already prepared in
    ECLAC/LILACS as illustrated below

No matter the working language, can be done in any of the ABCD

Volunteers send a message to my address:  spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Regards
Ernesto Spinak

*Type*

*Data*

*fields*

*Example*

*Journal Article*

Apellido/s Iniciales.

V10

OrrutéaAG, MeloVF, Motta, ACV, Lima, VC.Mineralogia e reserva de K
de.Cambissolos submetidos a diferentes manejos após derrubada e queima
da floresta na Amazônia Meridional. Acta Amazonica [revista en la
internet] 2012; 42(4): 461 470.[citado 2012noviembre 05] Disponible en:
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0044-59672012000400003&lng=es&tlng=pt.

Título del artículo

V12

Título abreviado de la revista