[Isis-users] Recover of database

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Fri Oct 12 22:01:24 CEST 2012

Renate

The appropiate uutility to recover master files is  mkxrf.exe
this will rebuild your mst AND xrf files

This utility make your database  "browsable", but if you have corrupted
content, I mean scrambled text into the record, nothing will fix the
problem, you have to delete those records and create them again

The way to get the list of deleted MFNs  was explained in the list two
weeks ago
You can find meesages in the list using this page provided by a
colleague from Bolivia
http://www.isis-users.amisis.org/

Regards
Ernesto