[Isis-users] ABCD - we need help for a techcnical topic related with YAZ

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Fri Oct 19 21:52:12 CEST 2012

Hi there

There is a yaz.dll problem of incompatibility with the different
versions of Windows, Apache, IIS, PHP, etc. that requires in some cases
make a compilation for the installation that is being used.

We have a very simple ordered list that explains step by step the
procedure, and we need a volunteer who has the technical capacity to
convert these instructions into a simple document to read for non-experts

You can do it in English, Spanish, or Portuguese. We then take care of
the translation.

Thanks