[Isis-users] A MESSAGE TO BE POSTED

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Fri Oct 26 19:27:42 CEST 2012

Dear María

I am sure there are a number of persons available to help and train you,
but first, we'd like to know

  * Name of your institution, city, country
  * Kind or institution: school, public library, NGO, Documentation
    Center,  other?
  * What do you have in your winisis installation,
  * What is your experience in Winisis and computers in general?
  * Do you have technical support in your institution?
  * Working language?  from your domain I guess you speak Spanish, isn't it?

Regards
Ernesto Spinakç