[Isis-users] ABCD 2.0 avaialble? Scheduled August ?

medio.at office at medio.at
Sat Oct 27 22:29:54 CEST 2012

Hello

 From the list I learned thet ABCD 2.0 was planned to be available by August 2012?

At http://bvsmodelo.bvsalud.org/php/level.php?lang=en&component=27&item=13

I find only ABCD Version 1.0 with patches ABCD 1.0.6

Can someone comment also the note there:

WARNING:This is an unfinished demo version that has know errors already being fixed.
Also notice that in case you install ABCD on a computer with Apache and PHP previously installed it may result
in system malfunction and/or misbehaviour. For packages not previously configured with Apache and PHP, it will
be necessary to include YAZ module.

Thank You. Regards
Constantin Cazan

Mag.Dr.Constantin Cazan
medio.at - Medical & Pharmaceutical Information Office e.U.
http://www.medio.at, mailto:office at medio.at