[Isis-users] Google Analytcs

Isabel Ayres Maringelli imaringelli at pinacoteca.org.br
Mon Sep 24 15:36:51 CEST 2012

Dear collegues,

Would anyone have completed the configuration of Site Search for the Google
Analytics?

The Google asks for a “Query parameter”, but I am not able to find it on
ISIS.

More information: “Identifying Search Query Parameters for Your Site”

<http://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=pt-BR&answer=1
012266>
http://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=pt-BR&answer=10
12266

Best regards,

Atenciosamente,

Isabel Cristina Ayres da Silva Maringelli

Pinacoteca do Estado de São Paulo

APAC - Organização Social de Cultura

Tel. +55(11)3335-4997

 <http://biblioteca.pinacoteca.org.br:9090/site/php/index.php>